Ok so I'm oddly excited about this but hear me out...
So I'm fallowing Chris Pratt on Instagram (the well known actor who I think is pretty cool bc he has a sheep farm.) He recently posted a joke about the nutritious value of blue hornworm. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY EXISTED. Literally I studied these worms for hours. Google is my best friend. No one else was as excited as I was about finding this new species of worm (mostly bc everyone else already knew they existed). I really really wanted to see one in person but I forgot about it. Meeting an awesome looking worm was not on the top of my to do list. Well then I went to a lizard expo. and guess what? I met the worm of my dreams. They had the awesome blue hornworm and ofcourse no one was as excited as me. Actually no one else was excited at all.
I have no interest in owning worms but I definitely got a picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment